Give My Regards to Broadway II
This fast paced and fun class combines the hits of Broadway past and present with dynamic choreography and staging . Get ready for “Another Openin, Another Show” and “Comedy Tonight” because “Everything’s coming up roses” for these kids! We have “Magic to Do” this semester, as your child becomes “The Greatest Star!” Hit shows such as Gypsy, Oliver, Annie, Kiss Me Kate from the Golden age will be represented as well as current hits Dear Evan Hansen, Hamilton, Legally Blonde, Something Rotten and more will be represented!
- Kinder/1st Grades: Tuesdays 5:00pm-5:45pm with Jalyn Courtenay Webb in Studio 2. $309 | Click to register
- Grades 2nd/3rd: Wednesdays 4:15pm-5:15pm with Jalyn Courtenay Webb in Studio 2. $339 | Click to register
- Grades 4th/5th: Wednesdays 4:15pm-5:30pm with ABBIE HANAWALT in Theatre One. $359 | Click to register
- Grades 6th-8th: Wednesdays 5:30pm-6:45pm with ABBIE HANAWALT in Theatre One. $309 | Click to register
- Grades 9-12: Tuesdays 5:45pm-7:00pm with Jalyn Courtenay Webb in Studio 2/Ballroom. $309 until December 15. $359 if you register on or after December 16. **Dance is REQUIRED for the Grades 9-12. Please call the Box Office at 970.225.2555 during office hours (Wed-Sat 10-5) to register and receive 10% dual enrollment discount.
Hamilton 3 II
$359 |Click Here to Register
Join us as we continue to explore the incredible music of Hamilton. No prior class experience required. The music of Hamilton continues to resonate and inspire with all ages. “Wait for It”, don’t “take a break”, continue to go “non-stop” because “History has it’s eyes on you”!
Ages: Grades 6th-8th
Day/Time: Wednesdays 5:15pm-6:30pm
Instructor: Jalyn Courtenay Webb
Location: Studio 2
13 the Musical
$599 | Click Here to Register
Geek. Poser. Jock. Beauty Queen. Wannabee. These are the labels that can last a lifetime. With an unforgettable rock score from Tony Award-winning composer, Jason Robert Brown, 13 is a musical about fitting in and standing out.
Evan Goldman is plucked from his fast-paced, preteen New York City life and plopped into a sleepy Indiana town following his parents divorce. Surrounded by an array of simpleminded middle school students, he needs to establish his place in the popularity pecking order. Can he situate himself on a comfortable link of the food chain… or will he dangle at the end with the outcasts?!?
This full production of 13 the Musical will be directed by Michael Lasris with music direction by Jalyn Courtenay Webb and Emily Erkman.
Ages: Grades 6th-11th
Day/Time: Tuesdays 5:30pm-7:30pm & Thursdays 4:00pm-6:00pm
Instructors: Directed by Michael Lasris with music direction by Jalyn Courtenay Webb and Emily Erkman.